This 15″ x 6″ steel trailer wheel has a 5 on 4-1/2 bolt pattern and a 3.31″ pilot diameter. Improved torque retention keeps wheel secure when mounted on your axle. Rust-resistant, 3-step powder coat finish. Valve stem is included.
- 3-Step finishing process includes zinc phosphate bath, e-coat primer, and white powder coat on outboard side
- Inboard side is lightly e-coated to reduce friction and provide rust resistance with less flaking
- Valve stem is included
- Wheel meets SAE J1204 standards
- Rim Pattern: Modular
- Tire Diameter: 15″
- Rim Width: 6″
- Rim Finish: Painted White
- 5 lug on 4.5″ Bolt Circle, 3-1/8″ Center Hole
Painted Steel Trailer Rims: Painted high speed tubeless trailer wheels with 4 or 5 hole bolt patterns are perfect for landscape, utility and boat trailers hauling boats that will be used primarily in fresh water. The 8″ and 10″ trailer wheels are the ‘Standard Solid’ design, while the 12″ – 16 wheels are of the 8-Spoke or modular style. Valve stems are sold separately.