- Manufacturer: Meritor WABCO
- Part Number: R950011
- Condition: New
- Meritor WABCO System Saver 1000 & 1200 desiccant cartridge
- Oil Coalescing: No
- Includes desiccant cartridge and o-ring
- Cross References: 109994, R109994, BA5374, 5008414, FPDC100, 109994K, 391558, 8235-R950011, S4324100202, S432 410 020 2, S4324209232, S432 420 923 2, 4324102227, S-A323, S11611, 24374
A cross reference listing means that this air dryer is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in plumbing and/or installation may be required.
Download the System Saver 1200 Maintenance Manual
Weekly Ensure dryer purges when compressor unloads Weekly, or as recommended by vehicle manufacturer Drain purge tank (dedicated purge tank dryers) Weekly, or as recommended by vehicle manufacturer Check for moisture in the system tanks by opening the drain cock Every 2-3 years or more often, depending on usage
Whenever the compressor is rebuilt
Replace the desiccant cartridge
- Dedicated Purge Tank
- The best location for dedicated purge tanks is above the air dryer
- Extreme Heat
- Check to be sure that the compressor discharge line is long enough to allow the compressed air temperature to drop below 175°F before it reaches the air dryer.
- Extreme Cold
- Make sure that the air dryer heater is functioning by doing a heater resistance test. (See the Maintenance Manual link above)
- Check the line from the governor to the air dryer to be sure that its free of oil and water.