Jost Landing gear Specifications:
- Mounting Height (MH): 835 mm
- Lift: 480 mm
- Lifting Capacity: 28 t
- Static Load: 80t
- Lift per turn of the crank:
– Low gear 0.9 mm
– High gear 7.5 mm
- Crank force at 16 t load 230 N
- Jost Landing gear Features:
- compact design
- long life high precision power train
- 480 mm lift
- full length back plate
- shock resistant
- maximum resistance to bending
- vertical gear box
Jost Landing gear Product features:
- Using low temperature chassis lube, the gear box works well from -30°C to 120°C;
- Works flexibly with grease lubricant on the jack screw;
- Double speed designed for better efficiency;
- Wider backing mounting plate for greater load bearing capacity and longer service life;
- Multi-type shoes available for different usage;
- Reliable, high quality seal keeps water out and extends the useful life;
Jost Landing gear Product functions:
- The device is used for semi-trailer and special trailers.
- It can lift and support the trailer when separated from the tractor.
- Used for all sorts of trucks securely working as hydraulic jacks.
- The quality is up to the standard of American ABS specification.
- Please adjust to slow speed when loading, high speed is forbidden, otherwise it may injure the landing gear.
Attention(outside landing gear):
- Only use low speed gear when the base ground raise the vehicle, high speed gear are not allowed to be used.
- Confirm the gear meshing completely when the handle is hung on the hook. Avoid the condition that the gear is in the neutral position when the handle hung within the hook.
Product Inspection report CERTIFICATION:
There are no reviews yet.