D-L couplers coupler bolts onto your 3″ wide trailer tongue. Quick-release latch makes for fast, easy hookup and disconnect. Safety pin with chain ensures that the coupler remains securely latched and connected to hitch ball.
- Channel-tongue coupler lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Provides connection point for hitch ball
- Quick-release lever-style latch makes hookup and disconnect fast and easy
- Included safety pin inserts through latch to keep ball clamp in locked position
- Safety chain secures to pin so you don’t lose it
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel
- Simple installation – bolts onto trailer tongue
- Zinc plated yellow chromate TUFFPLATE finish has three times the corrosion resistance of standard zinc plated trivalent chrome process and 30 percent greater corrosion resistance when compared to powder coated finish. Results of lab test using 5 percent neutral salt spray confirms our TUFFPLATE finish provides in excess of 500 hours against First Red Rust and in excess of 100 hours of First White Corrosion.
There are no reviews yet.