Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Torque air springs are ready to prove that they are the best in the business when it comes to replacement air bags. At the Torque Parts facility, the engineers went the extra mile and created a custom test machine used to ensure that all air bags are built to the proper design height and exceed the normal suspension expectations.
Each torque air spring is made with a reinforced rubber compound and will give you unmatched comfort regardless of your suspension situation. Looking to tow and haul gear with ease? Looking for maximum ride quality when travelling over long distances? Torque has you covered in areas that other replacement air bags fail to mention, we guaranatee it.
The 280-9082 can be used to replace the Firestone W01-358-9092 air bag by loosening the base, rotating it 45°, and retightening the base.
Features and Benefits
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- NO maintenance required – these air bags are true workhorses and do not require any upkeep after the initial installation
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-24-3-038
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R12-092 & 1R12-509
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T15M-6
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-9082Replaces: Hendrickson Can. S2066, S11651 and B-12514-007, Hutchens H-9630-01, Kwik Lok / Todo (Jifflox) CP-5125, Neway 90557006, 90557027, 90557033 (special mounting), 90557037, 90557054 and 90557075, Reyco 12882-01, R & S Truck & Body 1090217, Ridewell 1003589082C, Watson & Chalin AS-0011, Neway 90044200 and 90044647,Goodyear 1R11917, Goodyear 1R12134,Goodyear 1R12509, Goodyear 1R12677, SAF Holland 90044216,SAF Holland 90044647, SAF Holland 90557006G,SAF Holland 90557027,SAF Holland 90557033, SAF Holland 90557037G,90557054,90557075T,AR13151F,AR13151G,AR13153F,AR13153G,W016759215,AR120,AR120US,,AR120USF, ARD125,ARD244,ARDST123,ARDST244, ART500B,ART500USA,ART5055,ART505C, ART541B,TC120D
- Cross References: E1R12092, 1R12092, 1R12093, 1T15K1, 1T15M6, 57QL310, 9080, 9084, 9092, 6363, 8310, 8350, 8372, 90557006, 90557027, 352101, W013589082, W01 358 9082, 352-9082, 101828, 2727, AS9082, PMABG9082B, B-2066, 36514-7, 9630-01, 90557054, 90557075, 1090217, 12882-01, 201869, 1003589082C, AS506-9082, TRL240/393, AS-0011, 1R12-509, 1R12-092, 64269, 9 10-16 P 310, 910-16P310, 91016P310,4314,V1DK23K9082,M3513,3529082,5317602001,365147,S4041,W014559082,B12514007,H963001,W014869406,CP5125,SC2035,517559C9
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.