Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Torque air springs are ready to prove that they are the best in the business when it comes to replacement air bags. At the Torque Parts facility, the engineers went the extra mile and created a custom test machine used to ensure that all air bags are built to the proper design height and exceed the normal suspension expectations.
Each torque air spring is made with a reinforced rubber compound and will give you unmatched comfort regardless of your suspension situation. Looking to tow and haul gear with ease? Looking for maximum ride quality when travelling over long distances? Torque has you covered in areas that other replacement air bags fail to mention, we guaranatee it.
Features and Benefits
- 2 Year Hassle Free Warranty included to fight against manufacturer defects and other production failures
- Great for extending the life of your suspension as a whole – torque air springs are the most conveinent and reliable solution
- Direct replacement from OEM air springs – no additional components required
- NO maintenance required – these air bags are true workhorses and do not require any upkeep after the initial installation
- Spring Pro Bellows Number: TR8709
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-26-3-073
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R13-159
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T17CA-5
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-8709
Replaces: Hendrickson Trailer S21800 (Intraax AA230)
Cross References: 1R13159, 1T17CA5, 566263103, 8751, C21800, 8460, C20900, S21800, 1R13159, W013588709, W01 358 8709, 1R13-159, W01-358-8709, 64645, 10 10.5-15 P 460, 1010.5-15P460, 1010.515P460
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.