Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Manufacturer: Spring Pro
- Spring Pro Bellows Number: TR8091
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-28-3-015
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R14-171
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T19FC-6
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-8091
- Supersedes Firestone Bellows Number: 1T19FC-5
Replaces: Hendrickson Trailer S20901 (Intraax 250) Reuse metal disk, Hendrickson Trailer S21784 with metal disk for piston support
Cross References: 1R14171, 8523, C20901, S20901, S21784, 1R14171, Goodyear 1R14-171, 64421, 11 10.5A-16 P 523, ContiTech 1110.5A-16P523, 1110.5A16P523, 21784, 20901, W013588091, W01 358 8091，Contitech 11 10.5A-16 P 523,Firestone W01-358-8091,Hendrickson Trailer HKA250,AA250T
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.