Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Features and Benefits
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Great for extending the life of your suspension as a whole – torque air springs are the most conveinent and reliable solution
- Double convoluted air bag
- Spring Pro Bellows Number: TR6910
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 578-92-3-202
- Replaces Goodyear Part Number: 2B9-200
- Firestone Bellows Number: 20CT
- Replaces Firestone Part Number: W01-358-6910
- Replaces: Granning 1371, Hendrickson Trailer S8768, Navistar 554783C1 Ridewell 1003586910C, Ridewell S-4512C, Watson & Chalin AS-0001,Watson & Chalin AS01561G,R & S Truck & Body1027405,SAF Holland 57006910,Leland SC2011,Ingersoll Rand 59302786,Hendrickson OEM W014556910,Hendrickson 458433,Dina AZ812719,Dina A812719,Dayton Parts 3546910, Brake & Wheel M3501
- Cross References: W01-358-6910, W013586910, 2B9200, 554783C1, S4512C, AS0001, B8768, S8768,73312B,630174,4320,Goodyear 2B9216,2B9202,2B9200,2B8155,FD20019320
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.