Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Features and Benefits
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Great for extending the life of your suspension as a whole – torque air springs are the most conveinent and reliable solution
- Double convoluted air bag
- Spring Pro Bellows Number: TR6905
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 578-92-3-202
- Goodyear Part Number: 2B9-206
- Firestone Bellows Number: 20F
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-6905
- Replaces: Hendrickson Trailer S3518, Hendrickson Trailer S5270, Ridewell 1003586905C, EZ Ride 8030120, Watson & Chalin AS-0020Cross References: E2B09206, 2B9206, 556238325, 4315, 2B9206, FD 200-19 315, FD200-19315, FD20019315, 4315, 2B9-206, 64510, W01-358-6905, W013586905
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.