This 16″ x 6″ steel trailer wheel has a 6 on 5-1/2 bolt pattern and a 4.25″ pilot diameter. Improved torque retention keeps wheel secure when mounted on your axle. Rust-resistant, 3-step powder coat finish. Valve stem is included.
- Rim dimensions: 16″ diameter x 6″ wide
- Bolt pattern: 6 on 5-1/2″
- Wheel bolt size: 1/2″-20 or 9/16″-18
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs
- Pilot diameter: 4.25″
- Wheel offset: 0
- Steel wheel with modular design is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- 3-Step finishing process includes zinc phosphate bath, e-coat primer, and silver powder coat on outboard side
- Inboard side is lightly e-coated to reduce friction and provide rust resistance with less flaking
- Improved torque retention (ITR) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place on your trailer
- Uncoated stud holes are beveled to offer better clamp force retention
There are no reviews yet.