- Condition: New
- The protected reservoir system is used on trailers with two reservoirs and allows air to be supplied from the second reservoir in the event of a single leakage failure.
- Complies with FMVSS 121 regulations including Docket 90-3 effective October 8, 1992
- Supply and control ports inline with reservoir ports
- 4 Delivery ports
- Supply port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Control port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port A size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port B size = 1/2″ pipe thread
- Delivery port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
Cross References: 104001, 110230, 110305, 111171, 111230, 112171, 112230, 112305, AP104001
A cross reference listing means that this valve is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required.