- Manufacturer: Sealco
- Condition: New
- The protected reservoir system is used on trailers with two reservoirs and allows air to be supplied from the second reservoir in the event of a single leakage failure.
- Complies with FMVSS 121 regulations including Docket 90-3 effective October 8, 1992
- Supply and control ports offset 90° from reservoir ports
- Units manufactured after October 1992 meet current FVMSS 121 standards. The built in control port prevents
- 4 Delivery ports
- Supply port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Control port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port A size = 1/2″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port B size = 1/2″ pipe thread
- Delivery port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
Cross References: 110120, 110140, 110147, 110180, 110190, 111180, 111190, 112170, 112180, 112190
A cross reference listing means that this valve is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required.