SAF HOLLAND’S Atlas 65 is the most lightweight, premium quality landing gear on the market. This is the heavy-duty landing gear chosen when you want the best, and over a million rigs already rely on it. The Atlas 65 also exceeds all AAR M-931 and all TTMA RP-4 performance specifications. The floating nut riser helps resist the stresses of dock walk found in some air suspensions. Features a 65,000 lb. lifting capacity, 34,000 lb. side load capacity and a 170,000 lb. ultimate load capacity. Includes: 50000 series tandem gear set, universal style crank handle and cross shaft.
- Reliable, high-quality seal keeps water out and extends life
- Unique tapered backplate for enhanced durability
- Gearbox with low-temperature premium lube provides easy cranking and reduces component wear; protection from -65ºF to 225ºF
- Low Speed Gear – 38.6 turns per inch
- High Speed Gear – 4.5 turns per inch
- Exclusive Floating Nut design for high side-load capacity and reduced dock-walk damage
- Massive, 5-inch upper housing with 80,000 psi minimum yield and retractable tube; maintains strength while saving weight. Lower leg is 12% larger than standard-duty landing gear
- Three-gear train gearbox with exclusive Man-Saver gear ratios handles normal loads with 40% less effort
- Exceeds all AAR M-931 and all TTMA RP-4 performance specifications.
- operating instructions.pdf
- Using low temperature chassis lube, the gear box works well from -30°C to 120°C;
- Works flexibly with grease lubricant on the jack screw;
- Double speed designed for better efficiency;
- Wider backing mounting plate for greater load bearing capacity and longer service life;
- Multi-type shoes available for different usage;
- Reliable, high quality seal keeps water out and extends the useful life;
- The device is used for semi-trailer and special trailers.
- It can lift and support the trailer when separated from the tractor.
- Used for all sorts of trucks securely working as hydraulic jacks.
- The quality is up to the standard of American ABS specification.
- Please adjust to slow speed when loading, high speed is forbidden, otherwise it may injure the landing gear.
- Only use low speed gear when the base ground raise the vehicle, high speed gear are not allowed to be used.
- Confirm the gear meshing completely when the handle is hung on the hook. Avoid the condition that the gear is in the neutral position when the handle hung within the hook.
SAF HOLLAND’S 51000 series Landing Gear Set is suitable for the majority of applications in the trucking industry. The floating nut riser helps resist the stresses of dock walk found in some air suspensions. Features a 50,000 lb. lifting capacity, 27,000 lb. side load capacity and a 140,000 lb. ultimate load capacity. Includes: 51000 series tandem gear set, universal style crank handle and cross shaft.