Accuride wheels are one of the most recognized names in forged aluminum wheels. Competitively priced, Accuride wheels are seen more and more on the road for their superior quality at an affordable price.This is a Dual Style wheel to fit all positions.
Typically this is used for applications including:
- Lift Axles
- Car Haulers
- Moving Van Trailer
- Ford F650 (some models)
Aluminum Wheels benefits include:
- Reduced Tire Wear By 26% – Forged aluminum alloy wheels dispel heat quicker then steel wheels.
Lower temperatures also better protects suspension system which helps reduce wear and tear on tires, which extends usable life of a tire.
- Reduced Brake Maintenance Cost – Forged aluminum wheels dispel heat quickly and keep wheel temperatures low, maintaining optimal operating temperatures for the braking system. This leads to the extended lifespan of brake parts and reduces the overall maintenance cost of the brake system.
- Extraordinary Load Carrying Capacity – Forged aluminum wheel’s load bearing capacity is 5 times greater than that of an ordinary steel hub.
- Improved Driver’s Comfort Level – Wheels forged from lightweight aluminum alloy create a nimble yet stable road performance and an overall better driving experience.
- Superior Impact Resistance Capability – Tests prove that upon identical impact, the damage to a forged aluminum alloy wheel is much less than that of a steel hub.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Hi-Spec series 03 design is unique and appealing
- Front and back of wheel are clear coated
- Improved clamp force (ICF) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place
- Bulletproof joint created between wheel and hub when properly installed
- No need to retorque after initial installation
- Attractive modular pattern
- High-quality wheel meets DOT specifications
- Finish: Standard Polished
- Position: All Position
- Bolt Pattern: 10-Hole, 285.75mm Bolt Circle, 220mm Bore
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Max Load & Inflation: 6700lbs @ 125psi
- Hand / Vent Holes: 10
- Installed Valve: TR545D
- Wheel Offset: 6.25″
- Disc Width: .875″
There are no reviews yet.