- SRI Number:TRA-3319
- OEM Number:13856-01
- Size: 75 x 13
- Pieces: 9 pieces
- Type: Conventional type
- Weight: 53.17 kg
Note: To ensure proper axle alignment and suspension performance, leaf springs should always be replaced in pairs.We can supply complete package including leaf springs, U-bolts, and spring pins/bolts to replace your worn leaf springs with excellent quality leaf springs. You can send us a Leaf Spring Inquiry or call us to help you select the best spring for your application. Many of these springs are in stock or can be made in a short lead time. For spring numbers without pricing, E-mail us to provide pricing and availability.
Note 2 :We could design and produce any type leaf springs as per customers’ drawings and samples.
- The TRA3319 LEAF SPRING acts as a linkage for holding the axle in position and thus separate linkages are not necessary. It makes the construction of the suspension simple and strong.
- Because the positioning of the axle is carried out by the leaf springs, it is disadvantageous to use soft springs i.e. springs with low spring constant.
- Therefore, this type of suspension does not provide good riding comfort. The inter-leaf friction between the leaf springs affects the riding comfort.
- Acceleration and braking torque cause wind-up and vibration. Also wind-up causes rear-end squat and nose-diving.
- The inter-leaf friction damps the spring’s motion and reduces rebound, which until shock absorbers were widely adopted was a great advantage over helical springs.
If you are fabricating a trailer, you will need to purchase a hanger kit for installation. To determine the type of hanger kit that you need, you must know the specific type of leaf spring that you have, as well as your axle capacity. Depending on the hanger kits used with them, springs can be configured to work for single-, tandem- or triple-axle applications. Hangers and other suspension components can also be purchased separately if there isn’t a complete kit that works for your setup.