- Double row, stabilised.
- 21,000 kg imposed load
- Gross Combination Weight 125,000 kg
- Weight 518 kg (with 16mm base plate)
- 24839 D-Value 162.4 kN
- Step deck trailers
- Low loaders
- Twin lockouts.
- Flush bolt heads on mounting plate in chassis mounting zone.
- JSK 37 G-240 fifth wheel coupling for operation under arduous conditions.
- The well known JOST locking device together with the maintenance free cardan mounting ensures a high degree of stability and safety on the road and off road.
- The lateral movement of 7Â° is designed to compensate for the roll between the truck and semi-trailer during off-road use. On the road, and especially at higher speeds, it must be locked at 3Â° or blocked for safety reasons.
- Lock jaw and wearing ring can be replaced without difficulty in a few minutes with the fifth wheel still in position.
- Mounting must be carried out in accordance with our instructions.
Note: We could design and produce any type of fifth wheels as per customers’ drawings and samples
There are no reviews yet.