CRN/ Rating:24811 D-value 163 kN
- Dimensions according to DIN 74083 and ISO 4086
- JOST king pins can be used in self steering axle systems
- Mounting must be carried out according to our instructions
- 2” and 3 1/2” king pins design and features
Bolted King pin:
(a) consist of tray, king pin & 8 self-locking bolts.
(b) The skid plate thickness: 8mm, 10mm & 12mm.
(c) The way of replacing the damaged king pin: detaching from the 8 self-locking bolts, and screwing down the new king pin by 8 self-locking bolts
Compaction King Pin:
(a) lock on the semi-trailer via bolt&nuts.
(4) Function: King pin, which is a standard part used for connecting the tractor and semi-trailer.
3. Production Process:
Cutting – Forging – Heat Treatment -Machining – Painting – Assembling –Testing – Packing
Note: We could design and produce any type of king pins as per customers’ drawings and samples.