CRN/ Rating:24292 D-Value 280 kN
- Dimensions according to DIN 74083 and ISO 4056
- JOST king pins can be used in self steering axle systems
- Mounting must be carried out according to our instructions
- 2” and 3 1/2” king pins design and features
Bolted King pin:
(a) consist of tray, king pin & 8 self-locking bolts.
(b) The skid plate thickness: 8mm, 10mm & 12mm.
(c) The way of replacing the damaged king pin: detaching from the 8 self-locking bolts, and screwing down the new king pin by 8 self-locking bolts
Compaction King Pin:
(a) lock on the semi-trailer via bolt&nuts.
(4) Function: King pin, which is a standard part used for connecting the tractor and semi-trailer.
(5) Dimensions according to DIN 74080 and ISO 337 JOST king pins can be used in self steering axle systems. Mounting must be carried out according to the instructions
3. Production Process:
Cutting – Forging – Heat Treatment -Machining – Painting – Assembling –Testing – Packing
Note: We could design and produce any type of king pins as per customers’ drawings and samples.