- 2″ King Pin – Industry Standard
- Weld-on application
- Upper coupler thickness is 0.38″
(1) Size: 50#(2”), 90#(3.5”)
(2) Types: Bolted, Welding, Compaction types King Pin
(3) Material: 40Cr, 45#, 20CrMnTi, Q235 Steel
Bolted King pin:
(a) consist of tray, king pin & 8 self-locking bolts.
(b) The skid plate thickness: 8mm, 10mm & 12mm.
(c) The way of replacing the damaged king pin: detaching from the 8 self-locking bolts, and screwing down the new king pin by 8 self-locking bolts
Welding King Pin:
(a) The skid plate thickness: 8mm, 10mm & 12mm.
(b) The king pin is directly welded in the skid plate of the semi-trailer, and it can not be changed
Compaction King Pin:
(a) lock on the semi-trailer via bolt&nuts.
(4) Function: King pin, which is a standard part used for connecting the tractor and semi-trailer.
3. Production Process:
Cutting – Forging – Heat Treatment -Machining – Painting – Assembling –Testing – Packing
Note: We could design and produce any type of king pins as per customers’ drawings and samples.
There are no reviews yet.