Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Torque air springs are ready to prove that they are the best in the business when it comes to replacement air bags. At the Torque Parts facility, the engineers went the extra mile and created a custom test machine used to ensure that all air bags are built to the proper design height and exceed the normal suspension expectations.
Each torque air spring is made with a reinforced rubber compound and will give you unmatched comfort regardless of your suspension situation. Looking to tow and haul gear with ease? Looking for maximum ride quality when travelling over long distances? Torque has you covered in areas that other replacement air bags fail to mention, we guaranatee it.
Features and Benefits
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- NO maintenance required – these air bags are true workhorses and do not require any upkeep after the initial installation
- Direct replacement from OEM air springs – no additional components required
- Spring Pro Bellows Number: TR8774
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-28-3-042
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R14-172
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T19LF-7
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-8774
- Replaces: Hendrickson Trailer S25873Cross References: 25873, S25873, S27341, AS-0159G, 65593, 11 10.5F-17 P 745, 1110.5F-17P745, 1110.5F17P745, W01-358-8774, W013588774, 1R14-190, 1R14190, AS-0144, AS0144
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.