- AAR & TTMA rated
- NAFTA Compliant
- 45K Lifting Capacity (@100 ft. lbs. input torque)
- 90K Static Capacity
- Low Speed Gear – 27.3 turns per inch
- High Speed Gear – 4.5 turns per inch
- 17″ of travel
- Hand crank included
- High Efficiency, double lead screw
- Heavy duty, self-leveling sand shoe
- Black painted finish
- Using low temperature chassis lube, the gear box works well from -30°C to 120°C;
- Works flexibly with grease lubricant on the jack screw;
- Double speed designed for better efficiency;
- Wider backing mounting plate for greater load bearing capacity and longer service life;
- Multi-type shoes available for different usage;
- Reliable, high quality seal keeps water out and extends the useful life;
- The device is used for semi-trailer and special trailers.
- It can lift and support the trailer when separated from the tractor.
- Used for all sorts of trucks securely working as hydraulic jacks.
- The quality is up to the standard of American ABS specification.
- Please adjust to slow speed when loading, high speed is forbidden, otherwise it may injure the landing gear.
Attention(outside landing gear):
- Only use low speed gear when the base ground raise the vehicle, high speed gear are not allowed to be used.
- Confirm the gear meshing completely when the handle is hung on the hook. Avoid the condition that the gear is in the neutral position when the handle hung within the hook.
BULLDOG Heavy Duty 2-Speed Direct Weld Tandem Landing Gear Jacks are AAR & TTMA rated. They feature a 45,000 lbs. lifting capacity @ 100 ft. lbs. input torque, 90,000 lbs. static capacity, easy access grease fittings, heavy duty leg band for added strength, sand shoe designed to maximize connection strength, competitive cranking ratios and a industry leading 5-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.