Bulldog multi-purpose jack can be used to lift, pull, push, spread and much more. Its is made out of all steel and has been tested up to 7,000 lbs with a maximum working load fully extended (48″) at 4,660 lbs. The 36″ steel handle, ratchet design, and 10″ x 10″ base plate gives this jack plenty of leverage for the toughest of jobs. With 35″ of travel it will lift from 5″ to 40″.
- Farm jack makes easy work of lifting, pulling, clamping and spreading
- Pull up posts, tear out stumps and more
- Be prepared during off-road excursions
- Heavy-duty ratcheting mechanism is strong and long-lasting
- 36″ Long handle multiplies the effort you expend and ensures that you remain at a safe distance
- Large nylon base provides sturdy support
- Durable steel construction with powder coat finish resists corrosion