- Lifting Capacity: 25 t
- Static Load: 50 t
- Lift per turn of the crank:
– Low gear 0.9 mm
– High gear 7.5 mm
- compact design
- long life high precision power train
- 480 mm lift
- full length back plate
- shock resistant
- maximum resistance to bending
- vertical gear box
- Using low temperature chassis lube, the gear box works well from -30°C to 120°C;
- Works flexibly with grease lubricant on the jack screw;
- Double speed designed for better efficiency;
- Wider backing mounting plate for greater load bearing capacity and longer service life;
- Multi-type shoes available for different usage;
- Reliable, high quality seal keeps water out and extends the useful life;
- The device is used for semi-trailer and special trailers.
- It can lift and support the trailer when separated from the tractor.
- Used for all sorts of trucks securely working as hydraulic jacks.
- The quality is up to the standard of American ABS specification.
- Please adjust to slow speed when loading, high speed is forbidden, otherwise it may injure the landing gear.
Attention(outside landing gear):
- Only use low speed gear when the base ground raise the vehicle, high speed gear are not allowed to be used.
- Confirm the gear meshing completely when the handle is hung on the hook. Avoid the condition that the gear is in the neutral position when the handle hung within the hook.
The heavy duty Mark V landing gear builds on the solid reputation of the popular Mark V Series. It is designed for the most rugged on and off-highway applications: dumps, tanks, packers, transfer trailers and inter-model applications. Features a 62,500 lb. lifting capacity, 32,000 lb. side load capacity and a 200,000 lb. ultimate load capacity. Includes: Mark V series tandem gear set, universal style crank handle and cross shaft.
There are no reviews yet.