- Hoppy tow vehicle wiring kit
- Add a 4-way flat wire harness to your Ford truck without cutting wires
- Includes dust cover, wire ties, ground screw, and grease packet
1. Locate vehicle taillight wiring harness behind the rear bumper (A). This harness should have the same connector ends as the Hoppy® T-connector.
2. Disconnect the vehicle taillight wiring harness being careful not to break the locking tabs.
3. Apply a small amount of grease to all electrical connections to help prevent corrosion.
4. Plug Hoppy® T-connector into the male and female harness plugs. Be sure the connectors are fully inserted with locking tabs in place.
5. Grease the terminals on the Hoppy® wire harness (B) and plug the harness into the T-connector.
6. Clean dirt and rust proofing from area and ground the white wire to the vehicle frame with the screw provided.
7. Plug completed wire harness into the trailer connector.
8. Check the lighting system for proper operation.
9. Secure excess wire to vehicle with cable tie provided.
10.To ensure correct installation, test all functions with the engine running.
TIPS: Grease applied to the trailer wiring terminals on a regular basis will help prevent corrosion. A heavy duty flasher may be required to eliminate rapid flashing. Always unplug boat trailer connector before backing trailer into the water.
This kit will fit the vehicles listed below
- Ford Pickups
- Ford F-150 1987-1996
- Ford F-250 Light Duty 1987-1996
- Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 1996-1997
- Ford F-350 1987-1997
Our Coupling & Towing Eye Factory is a professional manufacturer in China, which is founded more than 8 years.
Our company is incorporated into a combination of design, production and sales.
Currently employs more than 80 people, with a total area of 10,000 square meters .
There is Forging Plant, Punching Plant, Machining Plant, Painting Plant and Assembly Plant in our factory. The yearly turnout is over 500,000 sets.
We are successfully certified with TS16949 and ISO9001/2010 quality control system.
Being user-centered and customer-oriented, we carry out strict quality testing process to ensure that customers receive the satisfied goods.
Our good quality coupling & towing eyes have been stably exported to Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Middle East, etc.
with high reputation among customers from all over the world.
2. Products details:
We have developed various coupling & towing eyes according to customer’s request.
3. Production Process( Material: Casting Iron):
Forging–Punching – Machining–Inspection–Painting–Warehousing
Note: We could design and produce any type coupling & towing eyes as per customers’ drawings and samples.
There are no reviews yet.