Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
Features and Benefits
- Great for extending the life of your suspension as a whole – torque air springs are the most conveinent and reliable solution
- Direct replacement from OEM air springs – no additional components required
- NO maintenance required – these air bags are true workhorses and do not require any upkeep after the initial installation
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Require little to no maintenance
- Manufacturer: Firestone
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-24-3-097
- Goodyear Part Number: n/a
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T15M-9
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-9342Replaces: Granning 2727,Chalmers 1T15M-7.5
Cross References: 8418, 2727, W013589342, W01-358-9342
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.