Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
A Goodyear sleeve air spring will employ a flexible member without an internally molded bead. The flexmember is attached to the end of the retainers by pinching the material between the ends and the exterior crimp rings which are then adjusted to the proper diameter. There are many applications for Goodyear sleeve style airbag springs. The most common uses are ride springs for passenger cars and truck, isolators and springs for truck cab suspensions and seat springs, as well as many commonly seen industrial applications. 1R14-037 Goodyear Super-Cushion ® Air Spring will give your truck, trailer, or bus a long lasting durability and productivity to the air suspension with years of maintenance free service.
Features and Benefits
- Require little to no maintenance
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase life of other suspension components
- NO maintenance required – these air bags are true workhorses and do not require any upkeep after the initial installation
- Direct replacement from OEM air springs – no additional components required
- Great for extending the life of your suspension as a whole – torque air springs are the most conveinent and reliable solution
- Top Plate Hole/Stud: 5
- Bottom Plate Hole/Stud: 4
- Top Plate Diameter: 11.3
- Bottom Plate Diameter: 11.7
- Collapsed Height: 5.7
- Flexmember: 566-28-3-015
- Piston: 566-20-7-076
- Piston Type: A
Replaces: Hendrickson Trailer S3648 and Ravens Trailer W01-358-9204 (rotate piston)
Cross References: EFS9215, 1R14037, 9204, 8414, B-3648, 554781C1, SC2047, 64424, 11 10.5-15 A 414, 1110.5-15A414, 1110.515A414, W01-358-9215, W013589215, W01-358-9204, W013589204
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.