Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
The 280-9093 air bag can be used to replace Firestone W01-358-9392 by loosening the base, rotating it 45°, and retightening the base.This air bag uses one of the most popular rubber bellows in the trucking industry. It is important to check all of the measurements carefully if you are replacing a Firestone, Goodyear, or Contitech air bag.We stock several of the air bags that use this rubber bellows: 280-8829, 280-9026, 280-9082, 280-9083, 280-9093, 280-9194, 280-9210, 280-9213, 280-9223, 280-9362, and 280-9496
Features and BenefitsRequire little to no maintenance
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-18-3-003
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Manufacturer: Firestone
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-24-3-097
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R12-621
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T15M-6
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-9093
- Replaces: Neway 90557007, 90557032, Neway 90557035,SAF Holland OEM W016759219,SAF Holland AR13154F, SAF Holland 90557035, SAF Holland 90557032,SAF Holland 90557007 , Arvin Meritor 202219,Triangle 4354
Cross References: 9392, 8325, 8332, 5235, 90557032, 1R12143, 1R12621, 566243048, 1R12-621, 90557035, 64293, 9 10-16 P 332, 910-16P332, 91016P332,1T15M6
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.
There are no reviews yet.