Firestone offers a complete line of Airide springs, with replacement springs available for virtually every air suspension system on the market today.
To be sure you choose the correct replacement air bag, we offer tips on identifying an air spring as well as a page illustrating the components of an air spring. Use them as a guide but feel free to give us a call to help you identify your spring.
This air bag uses one of the most popular rubber bellows in the trucking industry. It is important to check all of the measurements carefully if you are replacing a Firestone, Goodyear, or Contitech air bag.We stock several of the air bags that use this rubber bellows: 280-8197, 280-8204, 280-9053, 280-9105, 280-9325, 280-9365, and 280-9366
Features and BenefitsRequire little to no maintenance
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-18-3-003
- Increase life of other suspension components
- Replace worn out oem air bags
- Increase towing and hauling capabilities
- Pressure tested for quality assurance
- Manufacturer: Firestone
- Goodyear Bellows Number: 566-24-3-067
- Goodyear Part Number: 1R12-309
- Firestone Bellows Number: 1T15M-2
- Firestone Part Number: W01-358-9053Replaces: EZ Ride 8030192, Ridewell 1003589053C, Fruehauf UCE-1304-2,Watson & Chalin AS0095,SAF Holland 57009053,Hendrickson S13158, Fruehauf UCE13042, Dayton Parts 3529053 , Triangle
4350,Cross References: 1R12901, E1R12901, 8327, 1R12309, 1R12-309, 352-9053, 10828, AS502-9053, AS-0095, 64446, 9 10-12 A 327, 910-12A327, ContiTech 91012A327, W01-358-9053, W013589053
A cross reference listing means that this air bag may be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Please double check the dimensions and location of mounting holes and stud to be sure the air bag will work in your application.