- Manufacturer: Orafol Reflexite
- Reflexite PN# 18806 (Replaces old part number V92-5549-020150)
- 2″ x 150′ continuous roll of prismatic reflective conspicuity tape
- Alternates 7″ White / 11″ Red
- Exceeds DOT requirements – FMVSS SAE Code: DOT-C2
- Gives longest sight detection distance available
- Withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Reflects light, even in daytime
- 5 year warranty
Complies with the following specifications
- DOT/NHTSA 49CFR571.108
- DOT/NHTSA 49CFR.393.13
- ASTM D4956-05 (Type V)
- Transport Canada and CCMTA
Reflexite® V92 Daybright® DOT Conspicuity Material is a tough weather-and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, buses, agricultural equipment, utility vehicles, automobiles and all types of mobile and industrial equipment. Reflexite® V92 Daybright® is provided with the DOT-C2 certification mark as per NHTSA 49CFR571.108.
Material must be applied when the air and surface temperature is 65°F (18°C) or above. Use a clean towel and Isopropyl alcohol, or similar, to wipe the surface before application. If any air bubbles are trapped, use a pin to puncture the bubble and a squeegee to push the air towards the pin hole.