- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Part Number: K041876
- Condtion: New
- Versajust™ Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Clearance Sensing Adjuster – Adjusts brake automatically based on clearance between the brake drum and brake lining
- Fits 1.50″ – 10 spline camshaft
- 6″ Arm Length (Span)
- Straight slack adjuster, No offset
- Adapter thread size: 5/8″ – 18
- Includes one slack adjuster with pre-installed clevis and installation instructions
The Bendix® Versajust™ automatic slack adjuster is designed for use on cam-actuated drum brakes, the type in use on most highway vehicles. Like a manual slack adjuster, the Versajust™ slack adjuster multiplies and transforms the linear force of the air actuator into a rotational force, or torque, which is used to apply the foundation brake. In addition, the Versajust™ slack adjuster automatically adjusts the clearance between the brake lining and drum to compensate for wear.
Cross References: 065172, 65172, 65561X, MBW065172, CS56033, 745065172, 167674C1, BX065172, ZAC065172, V1090401, 065344, E-11399, R801042, 40010306, 40010216, 40020216, 40010142, AS1133, AS1169, AS1033, MK21106S, MK41106S, MK21103S
A cross reference listing means that this slack adjuster is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. There may be some differences in look and installation.