- aftermarket automatic slack adjuster
- Looks and functions like a Gunite AS1136
- Clearance Sensing Adjuster – Adjusts brake automatically based on clearance between the brake drum and brake lining
- Fits 1.5″ – 28 spline camshaft
- 5.5″ Arm Length (Span)
- Straight slack adjuster, No offset
- Automann Number:138.2810
- Dayton Number:05-763
- Euclid Number:E-15024
- Gunite Number:AS1140, AS1040, AS1012, AS1020
- Note:Truck applications use standard collar lock clevis. Some kits include both 5/8″ and 1/2″ lock collars to accommodate wider applications. CSI ASA’s are long stroke chamber compatible. Offset ASA’s use threaded clevis kits.
- Includes one slack adjuster with pre-installed clevis, installation instructions, and an installation template
Cross References: R802423, R802430, R802431, R802432, R802433, R802440, R802441, R802442, R802443, R802444, R802445, R802446, R802447, R802447, R802448, R802449, 101261, 101262, 101769, 102117, 102118, 106204, 106207, 106402, 407105, 107108, 107143
A cross reference listing means that this slack adjuster is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. There may be some differences in look and installation.