- Manufacturer: Xiamen Wabco (wabco.cn)
- Condition: New
- OEM Part Number:N4305A
- Approximate Weight:4.5 Lbs.
- Direct replacement for the Midland KN26020 RT4 valve
- Used on trailers to control both parking and emergency brake functions
- Controls reservoir charging
- Applies emergency (parking) brakes upon loss of trailer supply (emergency) line pressure
- Trailer supply port = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Trailer Control port = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port 1 size = 1/2″ pipe thread
- Reservoir port 2 size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- Delivery port size = 3/8″ pipe thread
- PPV closing pressure = 70 psi
- Meets All FMVSS-121 Trailer Requirements For Spring Brake Control And Other Regulations From October 1992 To Present..
- Interchangeable With Competitive Units.
- Applies Emergency (Parking) Brakes Upon Loss Of Trailer Supply (Emergency) Line Pressure.
Cross References: KN26000, KN26010, N4302A, A88802, MIDKN26020, 1191982, 110170X, 110171X, 110180N, 110190N, 110190X, 110315X, 12360, N4305A, N4305D, N4305C, RKN26020, 5396-KN26020, 110147, 110171, 110190, 110180, A83335, A83336, A88812, AV26020, SA530, 767653010540, PP01295
A cross reference listing means that this valve is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required.