- Brake Size(mm):No
6T Heavy Duty Stub Axle are a type of solid beam axle which are very robust and will withstand use in arduous conditions. They can be braked or unbraked and sprung or unsprung. They are used in a wide range of applications from slow moving works trolleys to heavy duty military trailers.Straight stubs are made from square bar with a free bed length of your choice.
These heavy duty stub axle can be used as single units, in tandem or close coupled (two springs linked with a centre balance beam). The axles can be supplied with or without hubs.The hubs can be unbraked or braked using standard, auto-reverse or hydraulic/mechanical brakes.
- specifical heat-treat, low-alloy steel axle beam, it has the vitues of good synthetic performance, strong load ability and lower self weight.
- high quality alloy solid inserted spindle, through wholy heat treatment, provide superior fatigue capability
- high performance premiun non-asbestos brake linings, extend service life
- easy fir ABS installation
- camshaft, matching with special seals, can ensure no entry of the grease into the brake drum, more safety
- new tight fit hub cap have O rings, high property for sealing
- grease lubricant is supplied by Mobil that lengthens the time of free maintance
- full range of stud fixing such as ISO, BSF and JAP, it can meet the requirements of various wheel rims
- Through ISO9001:2000 certification and ISO/TS16949 we faithfully follow the stipulations of this standard so as to guarantee