This 22.5″ x 9″ Aluminum trailer wheel has a 10 Lug on 285mm pilot diameter. Rust resistant Aluminum powder coat finish.
The Hub-piloted mounting design helps to eliminate bolt hole chamber wear, offers greater clamping force and a reduction in nut wear.
- Sturdy Aluminum construction
- High-quality wheel meets DOT specifications
- Hub-piloted design
- Non-chamfered bolt holes
- Construction:Forged Aluminum
- Pattern: Dual / Plain
- Tire Diameter: 22.5″
- Rim Width: 9″
- Rim Finish: LvL One Finish
- Bolt Circle: 10 lug on 335mm
- Pilot Hole: 220mm
- Bolt Type:ISO
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Offset: Positive 6.94 inch
- Item Weight:59 pounds
Aluminum Wheels Other benefits include:
- Reduced Tire Wear By 26% – Forged aluminum alloy wheels dispel heat quicker then steel wheels.
Lower temperatures also better protects suspension system which helps reduce wear and tear on tires, which extends usable life of a tire.
- Reduced Brake Maintenance Cost – Forged aluminum wheels dispel heat quickly and keep wheel temperatures low, maintaining optimal operating temperatures for the braking system. This leads to the extended lifespan of brake parts and reduces the overall maintenance cost of the brake system.
- Extraordinary Load Carrying Capacity – Forged aluminum wheel’s load bearing capacity is 5 times greater than that of an ordinary steel hub.
- Improved Driver’s Comfort Level – Wheels forged from lightweight aluminum alloy create a nimble yet stable road performance and an overall better driving experience.
- Superior Impact Resistance Capability – Tests prove that upon identical impact, the damage to a forged aluminum alloy wheel is much less than that of a steel hub.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Hi-Spec series 03 design is unique and appealing
- Front and back of wheel are clear coated
- Improved clamp force (ICF) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place
- Bulletproof joint created between wheel and hub when properly installed
- No need to retorque after initial installation
- Attractive modular pattern
Recommended Tire Sizes: