This 22.5″ x 9.75″ Aluminum trailer wheel has a 8 Lug on 285mm . ±175MM Offset allows wheel to be used as either the inner or outer wheel of a dual-wheel setup. Rust-resistant 3-step powder coat. Valve stem is included.
- Heavy-duty wheel is designed for use on dually trucks, buses, and trailers
- Offset allows wheel to be used as either the inner or outer wheel of a dual-wheel setup
- Aluminum wheel with 4 hand holes is sturdy and corrosion resistant
- 3-Step finishing process includes zinc phosphate bath, e-coat primer, and silver powder coat on both sides of wheel
- Center disc is spun-formed from fine-grained Aluminum and welded into place for strength and durability
- Hub-piloted wheel requires the use of flange nuts for installation
- Wheel meets SAE J1204 standards
Hub-Piloted Dual-Mounting (Two-Piece Flange Nut) fits most newer Trailers or Freightliner, Volvo, or International Trucks
- Rim dimensions: 22.5″ diameter x 9.75″ wide
- Bolt pattern: 8 on 285 mm
- Offset: 175mm
- Center Bore: 221
- Bolt Circle: 285mm
- Bolt Holes: 8
- Exterior:Machined Finish
- Bolt Type:SR22
- Hand Holes: 4
- Max Load: 9300 lbs.
- Mounting Tyre:11R22.5
Aluminum Wheels Other benefits include:
- Reduced Tire Wear By 26% – Forged aluminum alloy wheels dispel heat quicker then steel wheels.
Lower temperatures also better protects suspension system which helps reduce wear and tear on tires, which extends usable life of a tire.
- Reduced Brake Maintenance Cost – Forged aluminum wheels dispel heat quickly and keep wheel temperatures low, maintaining optimal operating temperatures for the braking system. This leads to the extended lifespan of brake parts and reduces the overall maintenance cost of the brake system.
- Extraordinary Load Carrying Capacity – Forged aluminum wheel’s load bearing capacity is 5 times greater than that of an ordinary steel hub.
- Improved Driver’s Comfort Level – Wheels forged from lightweight aluminum alloy create a nimble yet stable road performance and an overall better driving experience.
- Superior Impact Resistance Capability – Tests prove that upon identical impact, the damage to a forged aluminum alloy wheel is much less than that of a steel hub.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Hi-Spec series 03 design is unique and appealing
- Front and back of wheel are clear coated
- Improved clamp force (ICF) technology helps to keep wheel securely in place
- Bulletproof joint created between wheel and hub when properly installed
- No need to retorque after initial installation
- Attractive modular pattern
- High-quality wheel meets DOT specifications