- Level Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Makes the existing leaf spring stronger
- Cost effective spring solution
- Makes your “Heavy Load” driving safer
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- DO NOT attempt to “build up” a taper spring unless using and extra taper leaf specifically designed for that purpose. “T-Places” or repair plates should not be used to increase the capacity of a taper spring under any circumstances. Never exceed the gross vehicle weigh recommendation (GVWR) of any vehicle.
- Add-a-Leaf helper springs are one of the oldest and most common ways to increase the weight capacity of a Chevy K30/3500 or V30/3500. They are simply a specially formed leaf designed to be inserted right into the existing leaf spring
- Years: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
- Model: K30/3500, V30/3500