- Level Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Makes the existing leaf spring stronger
- Cost effective spring solution
- Makes your “Heavy Load” driving safer
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- DO NOT attempt to “build up” a taper spring unless using and extra taper leaf specifically designed for that purpose. “T-Places” or repair plates should not be used to increase the capacity of a taper spring under any circumstances. Never exceed the gross vehicle weigh recommendation (GVWR) of any vehicle.
- Add-a-Leaf helper springs are one of the oldest and most common ways toincrease the weight capacity of a Blazer, Jimmy, or Suburban. They are simply a specially formed leaf designed to be inserted right into the existing leaf spring
- Years: 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
- Model: Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban, K10/1500, K20/2500