Newtruckspring.com, the makers of industry leading lift and leveling kits, has released a line LED Trailer Stop, Turn and Tail Light that are sure to make your truck stand out in a crowd. Made from durable 15-inch-thick tubular steel, these 100% bolt-on bars feature an integrated 15-inch Newtruckspring LED Trailer Stop, Turn and Tail Light to not only give your truck that extra protection up front, but will light up the night. This is a sealed, streamline LED combination stop, turn, and tail light. The LEDs in this light are super diodes for exceptional brightness and performance. This long red strip light measures 15″ long x 1-3/8″ wide x 1″ deep. The polycarbonate lens is sonically sealed to the housing to provide durability and a waterproof seal to protect the 11 super light-emitting diodes. The molded plastic housing and durable lens provide all-weather protection against corrosion. Both the lens and diodes are red on this light, which draws 0.342/.022 amps at 12.8 volts.
This streamlined light strip surface mounts on 16-1/8″ centers. The three-wire design includes the lead wires for power and a ground wire for mounting to any surface.
- Red light strip functions as stop, turn, and tail light
- Sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit
- Corrosion resistant
- 11 Super LEDs (Light Emitting Diode)
- Designed so the middle 3 diodes are LESS intense, while the outer 4 on either side have an extra ring around the etchings of the diodes
- They are similar diodes but have an extra ring
- Polycarbonate lens and diodes are both red on this light
- Surface mounts on 16-1/8″ centers
- Wiring design contains lead wires and a ground wire to mount to all surfaces
Sealed, surface mount, red LED stop, turn and tail light. Streamlined design with 11 super diodes for bright, dependable performance. Polycarbonate inner lens is sonically welded to housing for durability. All weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. 3 wire design.
Check out the new line of newtruckspring LED Trailer Stop, Turn and Tail Light at newtruckSpring.com or call one of our truck accessory experts at email@example.com for more information.